O Programa de Pós-Graduação em Saúde Pública divulga o edital de seleção para ingresso no curso de mestrado. Estão sendo ofertadas dez vagas e as inscrições estarão abertas de 05/01 a 25/01/2023.
THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
The Graduate Program in Public Health at the Federal University of Rio Grande, Master’s Degree, aims to qualify human resources by training professionals in Public Health to the following purposes:
1) Identifying problems that affect the health and well-being of populations;
2) Carrying out original and innovative research projects that allow the advance of scientific knowledge;
3) Defining, establishing and managing public programs and policies that promote scientific development in the field of public health, and that contribute to a better quality of life for the populations.
AREA OF CONCENTRATION
LINES OF RESEARCH
- Evaluation of health services and programs
- Behavior and health of adults and the elderly
- Maternal, child and adolescent health